A : Thank you for coming to the meeting.
感谢大家到会。
A : As you can see from the schedule, the only thing we have to discuss today is the press conference to be held next month.
从时程表大家可以了解,今天要讨论的只有一件事,就是预计下个月召开的记者发布会。
A : David, you have a lot of experience in organizing such activities. How do you think we should proceed?
David,你组织这类活动很有经验了。你认为我们该怎样进行?
B : The preparation work can be divided into three parts: venue booking and decoration, editorial work and media relations.
准备工作可以分为三个部分: 会场预定和布置、文宣资料编辑和媒体联络。
A : We should assign a leader to each working group.
我们来做一下分工。
A : Kenny, you have good contacts with local hotels. Can you lead the first group?
Kenny,你和本地酒店教导很多,你来负责第一部分吧。
B : Yes, of course. I'll check with the main hotels downtown to see which of them can give us the best offer.
当然。我和各大酒店联系一下,看谁能给我们最好的报价。
A : Good. Thank you. Huffman, you are the Chief Editor. Do you mind coordinating the editorial work?
好,谢谢。Huffman,你是总编,不介意由你来协调编撰工作吧?
B : Not at all. I might need four days for the necessary information. The invitation letter can be ready by tomorrow.
当然不。我需要大概四天时间来收集必要的资料。邀请函明天就可以好。
A : Good. As for the media relations, I'd like to work on that myself. Any questions concerning the job allocation?
太好了。至于媒体,我就自己来吧。对分工有问题吗?
B : No.
没有。
A : Then I'd like to fix our next meeting. Is next Monday morning 9 o'clock all right?
那我就来排一下下次会议。下周一早上九点行吗?
B : That's fine.
可以。
A : I hope you can make a rough working schedule by then for discussion.
我希望到时候你们能提个粗略的工作计划表来讨论。
B : Yes, sir.
好的。
A : By the way, if anybody has any questions regarding the press conference, please talk to Jenny. She'll report to me directly.
顺便说一下,如果谁对记者发布会有什么问题,可以找Jenny。她会每天直接向我报告。
B : OK.
好的。