A : Good morning, everyone.
各位,早上好。
A : The CEO just informed me that the board has accepted the project we proposed last month.
CEO刚通知我,董事会同意了我们上月提的提案。
A : But they want it done in 4 months, which is 21 days ahead of the timeframe we proposed.
但是他们想要在四个月内完成,这比我们提案中的时间框架提早了21天。
A : I'm getting the milestones revised right now.
我正在修订时间表。
A : I need to know who's available for the project team.
我需要知道谁可以接这个项目。
A : Susan, let's start with you.
Susan,从你开始吧。
A : We need an experienced data analyst.
我们需要一个有经验的资料分析师。
B : Benson Chen is the right person for this type of work.
陈Benson适合做这个工作。
A : When can he start?
他什么时候可以开始?
B : I'll offload some of his current work, then he can start next Monday.
我可以把他现在的工作取消一部分,这样下周一就可以开始了。
A : Fine. How about you, Justin?
好的。你呢,Justin?
A : Who can look for the office space?
谁来找办公空间?
A : We'll need 800 square meters in the central business area.
在中央商务区我们需要800平方米。
C : Bill Wang could start in a few days.
王Bill过几天就可以开始。
C : He has numerous contacts in that district.
他在那个地区有很多关系。
A : OK. Sheila, we need someone to purchase office equipment.
好吧。Sheila,我们需要有人作办公设备采购。
A : Who can handle that for us?
谁来负责这个?
D : Lily Chou is an expert at getting quality material and staying under budget.
周Lily是这方面专家,既懂品质,又懂行情。
A : I'll go along with that.
我同意。
A : Last but not least, Iris, I'll need someone to assist me with workflow management.
最后,Iris,我需要有人协助我作流程管理。
A : What's your recommendation?
你有什么建议?
E : Bruce Ho can help you there. He's just finishing another major task.
何Bruce可以帮你。他刚结束了一个大项目。
A : Alright, everything's settled.
好,一切都搞定了。
A : I'm setting the project execution start for Monday.
我让专案下周一就开始启动。
A : Let's go for it!
开始吧!