A : Peter, I want to know the reason why you didn't obtain the expected results.
Peter,我想知道你们为什么没有达成预期的结果。
B : We've had some trouble with the raw material.
我们的原材料供应有些麻烦。
A : You're often behind schedule. Why is that?
你们时程表经常有延误。为什么会这样?
B : We've had problems on delivery dates for materials.
原材料的交货期有些问题。
B : They're often not on time.
他们经常不按时。
A : Isn't that an excuse?
那不会是个藉口吧?
B : It contributes a lot at least.
至少很大程度上是这个因素引起的。
A : Are you thinking of changing the supplier?
你有没有想过换个供应商?
B : It seems that we have no other choice.
好像我们没有其他的可选择。
A : In other regions, delivery is not a problem with the same supplier.
这个供应商在其他地区没有交货期的问题。
B : To give it another thought, I think it might be a problem of the employees.
我又想过,有可能是他们员工的问题。
A : What do you mean?
你指什么?
B : We can't get a completion status from them.
我们无法从他们那里了解到完工状况。
B : It makes it difficult to track the project.
这就很难追踪专案进展情况。
A : We're going to start some job training in this area soon. What do you think of that?
我们不久会在这个地区搞一个职业训练。你认为怎样?
B : That should improve matters.
那应该会有改善。