爱德华国际英语学习网提供佛山商务英语培训的所有相关信息、包括与商务英语新闻列表及评论信息,助您的职场、交际、商务活动中侃侃而谈, 脱颖而出!
商务英语对话1:打电话寻找某人下落
F : May I speak to Rick Price, please?
可以找瑞克·普莱斯先生讲话吗?
M : I'm sorry, but Mr. Price is no longer with us.
对不起,普莱斯先生不在这里了。
F : Oh. Well, do you know where I can reach him?
喔。那您知道我到哪可以找到他?
M : Are you calling on business?
你是有公事吗?
M : You can talk to the man who replaced him.
你可以跟接替他的人讲。
F : No, it's just a personal call.
不,只是个私人电话。
M : I'm sorry. I can't be of any help.
很抱歉,我帮不了忙。
F : That's all right. I'll try him at home then.
没关系。那我打到他家试试好了。
商务英语对话2:打电话寻找某人下落
F : Is this Tom Hughes?
是汤姆·休斯吗?
M : Yes, it is. Who's this?
是的。您是谁?
F : This is Linda Parker from Chicago.
我是芝加哥的琳达·帕克。
F : I'm a friend of David's.
我是戴维的朋友。
M : David who?
戴维是谁?
F : Your brother. David Hughes.
你哥哥。戴维·休斯。
M : I don't have a brother.
我没有哥哥。
F : Oh! I'm sorry. I must have the wrong number.
噢!对不起。我一定打错了。
商务英语对话3:打电话寻找某人下落
F : Do you have a listing for Rick Price?
你有瑞克·普莱斯登记的电话号码吗?
M : The address?
什么地址?
F : Yes, it's 1821 Southeast 83rd Street.
嗯,东南 83 街 1821 号。
M : Just a moment. Rick Price...
请稍等,瑞克·普莱斯。
M : I'm sorry, but it's an unlisted number.
对不起,这个号码不公开。
F : But I'm a friend of his!
可是我是他的朋友!
F : He's expecting me to call him.
他在等着我给他打电话。
M : I'm sorry. We're not authorized to give out the number.
抱歉。我们没有权力公开这个号码。